viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

Hello, this is the comment about the video. Really I played the video, but I only listened it as if it was a podcast.

I think that the new future is coming now, japanese are inventing a lot of things that surprise the world. The idea to create robots that look like humans was very crazy, but now, we can think with a lot of advantages of this creation. They made an exact copy of a human, the human robot can interact with other persons, can talk, can feel when someone touch it, can move like a human (well, I think that now a human robot don´t move exactly like a human, because japanese need to make more experiments).

I am very interested about the robotic, and I can include that I had a japanese teacher the last year and in the gazette of the University I saw a article that said he was working with some students of the careers of mechanics and mechatronics in a robot that have the ability of speak with people about the history of... (I don´t remember very well... sorry), but the exposition had a duration of three months, even in the TV I saw a report about this robot.

Well, for me, this is a great advance of the technology, though I think that there will be more advances in this moment, at least we will not only coexist with humans and animals, also with robots that could socialize with us.

1 comentario:

Verónica Poujol dijo...

Hi Edo....It has been very interesting to know about all these things related to robotic. You can state your ideas very clearly, and make things sound really cool and interesting. Congratulations!